Scotiabank has a long history in providing financial products and services to shipping companies and is well recognized for its capabilities and expertise in this industry. Commitments cover all sectors of the industry including cruise shipping, tankers, dry bulk, container shipping, ferries, LNG/LPG, offshore equipment, supply, towage, etc. Industry specialists are located in London, our global co-ordination centre for the industry. They liaise with product and industry specialists in other offices to develop relevant solutions for each particular client situation and draw on the full resources of Scotiabank worldwide.
- Corporate and syndicated loan underwriting;
- Arranging and providing structured and project based finance;
- Pre and post-completion acquisition finance;
- Lease financing;
- High yield debt underwriting;
- Trading and research;
- Cash management;
- Currency, interest rate and credit default risk hedging instruments;
We also offer a full range of other ancillary products through our strong global network of branches and subsidiaries.