In Europe, Scotiabank provides coverage to a variety of clients who have, or intend to have, business activity in those markets where we offer significant and unique capabilities.
Our London-based Europe Corporate team has a wide range of banking and business knowledge, with particular expertise and long-term client relationships in a wide variety of industry sectors, including:
Our team in Europe works closely with other teams and industry specialists throughout Scotiabank to provide innovative financial solutions to these companies, using the expertise and resources of the entire Scotiabank network.
- Corporate and syndicated loan underwriting
- Arranging and providing structured and project-based finance
- Pre and post-completion acquisition finance
- Cash management
- Currency, interest rate and credit default risk hedging instruments
- Foreign Exchange
- Oil and Gas M&A (Scotia Waterous)
- Precious and Base Metals (ScotiaMocatta)
- Fixed Income
We also offer a full range of other ancillary products through our strong global network of branches and subsidiaries.