Scotiabank is a leading provider of a full range of financial products and services to
the technology and electronics industry. We are a market leader in number and scope of transactions.
Our database tracks in excess of 1,200 companies (private and public). We offer global coverage
(global network includes local presence in more than 50 countries) and have diversified deal sponsor
lead mandates and relationships.
The portfolio, by sector, is divided into the following primary segments:
- Computer Systems
- Data Networking and Telecommunications Equipment
- Electronic Manufacturing
- IT Services
- Semiconductor Capital Equipment
- Semiconductors and Storage Devices
Products and Services
Scotiabank is a leading provider of financial services to the Technology and Electronics market.
These services include:
- Corporate and Syndicated Lending
- Debt Underwriting, Sales and Trading and Research
- Asset Backed Finance and Securitization
- Risk Management
- Commodity Hedging
- Interest Rate Hedging
- Foreign Exchange
- Money Markets
- Private Equity Sponsor Coverage
- Precious & Base Metals Trading/Lending through ScotiaMocatta
Through other areas of Scotiabank, U.S. clients have access to Cash Management, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking.