Scotiabank provides a full-service advisory, finance and capital markets platform for global infrastructure clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Our dedicated team of experts with detailed and extensive understanding of the sector is committed to providing exceptional financial solutions specifically tailored to each client's needs.
The Global Infrastructure Finance team serves as the hub of the Scotiabank infrastructure platform, coordinating activities across products and geographies to provide clients with complete and seamless infrastructure solutions. Through our international network of offices, clients benefit from our considerable local experience and our significant international footprint, coupled with access to our vast resources.
Our Infrastructure Platform provides:
- comprehensive and integrated top-tier advisory, financing and capital markets services to corporations and governments
- proven global expertise across multiple infrastructure sectors: road, rail, ports, airports, power, water and regulated utilities
- proven ability to identify and advise on buy and sell-side infrastructure asset opportunities
- detailed focus on the effective structuring of complex and innovative transactions
- coverage for North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia
Scotiabank was named Global Bank of the Year 2012 by The Banker, a Financial Times publication, and Best Bank in Infrastructure Globally in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 by Global Finance magazine. For 2012 , Project Finance magazine awarded Scotiabank the North American PPP Deal of the Year, North American Oil & Gas Deal of the Year, Latin American Power Deal of the Year and Latin American Midstream Deal of the Year. We have also earned the Best Project/Infrastructure Financing Deal of the Year 2012 from Latin Finance.