Scotiabank provides a full-service advisory, finance and capital markets platform for global infrastructure clients in North America, Europe and Asia. Our dedicated team of experts with detailed and extensive understanding of the sector is committed to providing exceptional financial solutions specifically tailored to each client's needs.
The Global Infrastructure Finance team serves as the hub of the Scotiabank infrastructure platform, coordinating activities across products and geographies to provide clients with complete and seamless infrastructure solutions. Through our international network of offices, clients benefit from our considerable local experience and our significant international footprint, coupled with access to our vast resources.
Our Infrastructure Platform provides:
- comprehensive and integrated top-tier advisory, financial and capital markets services to corporations, governments and government agencies
- proven ability to identify opportunities for privatization and public-private partnerships
- detailed focus on the effective structuring of complex transactions
- coverage for North America, South America and Europe
- integrated NAFTA coverage
For 2011, Project Finance magazine awarded Scotiabank the North American Transmission Deal of the Year, the Latin American Social Infrastructure Deal of the Year and the North American Transport Deal of the Year. Scotiabank was named Best Bank in Infrastructure Globally in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 by Global Finance magazine