Scotiabank and its clients earned accolades in the 2022 LatinFinance Deals of the Year Awards for major transactions that highlight the Bank’s prowess in delivering solutions in the Americas.
Each year, LatinFinance recognizes the region’s outstanding deals and institutions, and for 2022, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets and its clients are honoured to be named in multiple award categories. These awards are especially meaningful with the increased intricacies of deal-making amidst challenging market conditions, and alongside an impressive array of submissions considered by the LatinFinance editorial panel.
- Corporate High-Grade Bond of the Year: América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. (after the Spin-off Effective Date, as defined in the Preliminary Offering Memorandum, Sitios Latinoamérica, S.A.B. de C.V.)
- Quasi-Sovereign Bond of the Year: Comisión Federal de Electricidad
- Subnational Deal of the Year: Edoméx
- Sovereign Local Currency Deal of the Year: United Mexican States
- Corporate Liability Management of the Year: Vale S.A., Vale Canada Limited, and Vale Overseas Limited
- Corporate Issuer of the Year: América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. (after the Spin-off Effective Date, as defined in the Preliminary Offering Memorandum, Sitios Latinoamérica, S.A.B. de C.V.)
- Sovereign Issuer of the Year: Republic of Chile
Sitios LatinoAmérica, S.A.B. de C.V.
5.375% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2023
4.688% Senior Unsecured Sustainable Notes due 2029
6.264% Senior Unsecured Sustainable Notes due 2052
11.56% MTN due 2037
Joint Bookrunner & Sole Sustainable Structuring Agent
MXN $14.5bn BONDESG due 2024
MXN $5.5bn BONDESG due 2028
Sole Structuring Agent & Joint Bookrunner
Any and All "Leapfrog" Droppable Tender Offer for Multiple Series of Notes