Episode 14: Office and retail sectors: How are they positioned for the future
July 23, 2020Episode 14: Office and retail sectors: How are they positioned for the future
The Global Week Ahead: Gold’s glimmer is a recovery’s best friend.
The week's main considerations.
What is on tap for the week ahead should further reinforce recovery evidence with the focus skewed more toward US fiscal policy’s willingness to nurture it along rather than material shifts in US monetary policy. The top considerations that lurk ahead include:
• US fiscal stimulus negotiations;
• The FOMC’s last scheduled meeting until mid-September;
• A fresh batch of Chinese PMIs that will inform growth momentum;
• A round of GDP reports from across the Eurozone and North America;
• Ongoing earnings seasons;
• A series of inflation reports from the US, Eurozone and Down Under;
• Other recovery tracking focused upon the US in particular.
Research and Market Commentary
July 17, 2020Global Markets Insights: Reporting season fears, USD dips and oilpatch relief