Patrick Dabiet and Fadi Attia discuss the top trends driving corporate bond issuance in the Canadian and U.S. markets in 2024.
A trusted partner in the United States
We offer innovative thinking and customized solutions to help our clients achieve profitable, sustainable growth.
You're all in. We're all in with you.
Scotiabank’s U.S. presence is backed by 125 years of experience, a high credit rating and strong balance sheet. We’re a trusted strategic partner who works tirelessly to understand your business as well as you do. That’s why we are constantly building and evolving our expertise across a wide range of services and sectors. It’s what enables us to bring breakthrough thinking and customized advice, delivering tailored solutions that help our clients achieve intentional and sustainable growth. We support our clients and communities For Every Future.TM
Seamlessly connecting North America
Scotiabank operates in 20+ countries across the globe, with deep roots in North America. We are uniquely positioned as the only bank with scale in Canada, U.S. and Mexico. As a full-service Bank, our strong U.S. presence provides our clients with seamless connectivity to key global markets for trade and investment flows.
- We are a Top-10 Foreign Banking Organization in the United States.
- Our global footprint, broad product portfolio and expertise enable us to meet the needs of our clients no matter where their business operates across the globe.
- We consistently develop and add new capabilities and expand our expertise.
- Our dedicated coverage teams bring transaction expertise and a deep understanding of the opportunities across industry sectors.
- We strive for a strong culture of growth within the company and the opportunity to drive change, impact the business and build something great.
Nearshoring: Driving growth across North American markets
Scotiabank's Equity Research Analysts look at how nearshoring is transforming global supply chains and driving growth across North American markets.
Scotiabank Global Structured Credit team briskly builds out business paying immediate dividends
The new team has already earned mandates from private equity and institutional clients - delivering trading volumes in secondary BSL and CLO bond markets.
2023 Markets Media Group Women in Finance (U.S.) Awards
Congratulations to Kshamta Kaushik, Managing Director and Head of U.S. Capital Markets on winning the Crystal Ladder Award.
Has acquired a 100% stake in a DG platform, comprised of solar and fuel cell assets, from Duke Energy for
3.500% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
Active Joint Bookrunner
sale of company and respective assets to Kingston Midstream
1.750% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
Industry-leading conferences and events